top of page

If Your Identity Is Stolen

Updated: Apr 1, 2020

Contact the fraud departments of the three major credit bureaus.

Online requests include:

  • Free Annual Credit Report

  • Dispute Info on credit report

  • Request a Fraud Alert

  • Place a Security Freeze on your report.

Organizations that can help:

If your Social Security number has been used illegally, contact:

Social Security Fraud

Office of Inspector General


Remember: Contact DenSem Security at 303-961-1184 immediately if you see suspicious activity, witness a crime or feel threatened. Call 911 for emergencies, then call seminary security. Remember: “If you see something, say something!

Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page